Full Moon Frenzy by C.M. Nascosta

 

Full Moon Frenzy 

C.M. Nascosta

3 Stars



Trapp Hemming is the favorite around town, that is until his Med School fling comes into town and shakes up his reputation. As Adrianna settles in to town she makes it her mission to make Trapp miserable, and Trapp does the same to her. But when everyone is sick of their constant bickering they are forced to work together and things slowly begin to change. This leads to an enemies to lovers dynamic as Adrianna falls into heat and Trapp is there to help her. 

I struggled with this book. I hated Adrianna so much I had a hard time even slightly rooting for the couple. She was just horrible to Trapp, and I understand she had her reasons but I don't think coming after someone's job because you want to win a pissing contest is ever the solution. I did soften to her a bit as time went on, but it was still in the end a tough sell for me. I don't really think what happened in Med school was really that bad on either side, but she was way angrier for some reason. I am interested to see which Hemming brother gets a book next and where we land next in the Cambric Creek universe.